The Multimedia Centre
Located in room 240, on the 2nd floor of building 336, the Multimedia Centre is open to all students for self-study during the academic year.
The Multimedia Centre is now closed but will open again in September 2022.
The Multimedia Room is there to help you improve all language skills with specialised language learning software and prepare for exams like the TOEIC / TOEFL / LINGUASKILL / IELTS . Students can:
- read and borrow books in their original version (both simplified and unabridged books are available – for example, Penguin Readers)
- consult reference books, magazines and newspapers: Vocable (English, German, Spanish)
The Guardian Weekly, The New Scientist, BBC Focus, Cambio...
In addition to self-study, the Multimedia Resource Centre also offers 10-15 minute one-on-one sessions to help with specific language needs. Teachers from the Language Department are present in the Multimedia Resource Centre at certain times to offer help and advice on:
- CVs and cover letters
- Oral presentations
- Job interviews
- Grammar problems
- Preparing a year abroad (internships, ERASMUS...)
- Language certificates like the TOEIC/TOEFL/IELTS/LINGUASKILL
- Acquiring more efficient self-study working methods
- Improving your written expression for essays, tests, exams and reports.
- Writing a Personal Statement (application for university abroad)
- A1 students and Beginners